Nice is the amazing city of the Cote d'Azur. It combines Italian and French motives in architecture. Locals and visitors find the Left Bank of Nice similar to the Italian old town of Turin. And the Right Bank is more associated with the old French gloss of the times of kings and queens.
- 25 May, 2020Elite disrticts of Nice: where to live, rent and buy real estateread more
- 06 May, 2020The crisis of the French exchange: how COVID-19 will affect the savings of citizensread more
Coronavirus infection has brought a lot of problems not only to world healthcare, but also to the economy. The countries with the fastest spread of COVID-19, of course, suffered the most. France, unfortunately, is among them. And the crisis on the stock exchange in 2020 has already exceeded the indicators of the black Monday of 1987. In addition, the collapse of markets due to coronavirus will affect the personal part of the savings of ordinary Frenchmen, who invested them into shared life insurance. What will happen to the deposits of the French and the country's economy?
- 26 March, 2020IFI - decoding of real estate tax in Franceread more
In 2018, Emmanuel Macron became president of France and carried out the promised tax reforms. The changes affected the owners of luxury real estate. The main goal: to return tax emigrants departing from the ISF (wealth tax) and attract investors to develop and maintain local businesses.
- 15 February, 2020How is the situation with the real estate market on the French Riviera in 2020read more
What was 2019 like for the French Riviera property market? And what to expect from 2020? Is it worth to buy real estate or is it better to wait a littie with buying a property?
- 06 February, 2020Les Cèdres was bought by Ukraine's richest man for 220 million eurosread more
Desc: The richest man of Ukraine bought Les Cedres from Campari for 220 million euros. The deal has already been concluded- Renat Akhmetov is now the official owner of 14 hectares of land and a huge mansion in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
- 21 December, 2019Tour de France 2020 - 107 Issueread more
Edition 107 of the Tour de France starts on 27 June 2020 on the Côte d'Azur to finish on Sunday 19 July in Paris. The route follows an anticlockwise loop through the southern half of France – Nice, Provence, Cevennes, Pyrenees, Atlantic coast, west-east crossing, Jura, Alps, La Planche des Belles Filles, Paris.
- 07 December, 2019Living in Monaco: cost of living, real estate, citizenshipread more
A small principality in the south of Europe has big ambitions. Everything is perfect here : nature, climate, architecture, culture, nightlife, day bustle, morning coffee at the fabulous terraces
- 07 November, 2019The Cote d'Azur holiday with children: where to go, and what to doread more
If the beaches, tan and passive recreation have already bored, you have many more options for family holiday . We have prepared an overview of the cities, where to go with the kids on the Côte d'Azur will be the best solution.