If the beaches, tan and passive recreation have already bored, you have many more options for family holiday . We have prepared an overview of the cities, where to go with the kids on the Côte d'Azur will be the best solution.
- 07 November, 2019The Cote d'Azur holiday with children: where to go, and what to doread more
- 21 October, 2019The cost of living on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur)read more
Apartment with a sea view, car rental, dining in restaurants and a cup of delicious coffee for breakfast. How much does all this cost?
- 19 August, 2019How to get a mortgage in France: Features of the system, and who can count on thatread more
France continues to be in the list of top 20 countries where foreigners are willing to buy real estate. However, due to relatively high prices - not everyone can pay a one-time desired accomodation. So that the dream of living in France does not remain a dream - the government has developed a mortgage payment system. It may be used by non-residents of the country almost on the same conditions as the nationals of France.
- 04 August, 2019Taxes on real estate in France: on the purchase, maintenance, accommodation, sale for citizens and residentsread more
For more than ten years, France is on the list of TOP-20 countries selling real estate to foreign residents. This is not surprising: the rich history of the country, unique areas for rest , a developed economy and other advantages make France a comfortable country for living and recreation.
- 23 July, 2019The Most Expensive Houses on the French Rivieraread more
How much businessmen, athletes, showmen, politicians and the rich people of the world are willing to pay for a comfortable climate, incredible views, famous neighbors, the prestigious title of a property owner on the French Riviera? Millions of euros. Property in the resort area is expensive, but it's worth this. There is everything for comfortable rest, creative impulses, secluded evenings, noisy parties and other pleasures of life. This is confirmed by Roman Abramovich, Tina Turner , Sharon Stone, Johnny Depp and many other world famous people who bought property here.
- 09 June, 2019TOP 5 restaurants of the French Rivieraread more
Today we talk about the most important component of a good holiday - food. Food is also one of the important attractions on the Cote d'Asure, without which a good rest will not succeed! In the center of European resort life, you can satisfy the gastronomic interest of almost any popular world cuisine.
- 26 February, 2019French Riviera 4 seasons: what is worth seeingread more
The French Riviera intrigues with the romance of its name, enchants with its picturesque seascapes, delights with its richness and saturation of cultural life. Here, in France, on the southeast coast of the Mediterranean Sea, Bohemian representatives from around the world yearn each year. Its Majesty Inspiration lives in cozy, quiet sea bays, otherwise, how to explain that Cote d'Azur, like a magnet, attracts thousands of artists, scriptwriters, actors, fashion designers, musicians, directors, poets, artists...