In 2018, Emmanuel Macron became president of France and carried out the promised tax reforms. The changes affected the owners of luxury real estate. The main goal: to return tax emigrants departing from the ISF (wealth tax) and attract investors to develop and maintain local businesses.
- 26 March, 2020IFI - decoding of real estate tax in Franceread more
- 15 February, 2020How is the situation with the real estate market on the French Riviera in 2020read more
What was 2019 like for the French Riviera property market? And what to expect from 2020? Is it worth to buy real estate or is it better to wait a littie with buying a property?
- 06 February, 2020Les Cèdres was bought by Ukraine's richest man for 220 million eurosread more
Desc: The richest man of Ukraine bought Les Cedres from Campari for 220 million euros. The deal has already been concluded- Renat Akhmetov is now the official owner of 14 hectares of land and a huge mansion in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
- 21 December, 2019Tour de France 2020 - 107 Issueread more
Edition 107 of the Tour de France starts on 27 June 2020 on the Côte d'Azur to finish on Sunday 19 July in Paris. The route follows an anticlockwise loop through the southern half of France – Nice, Provence, Cevennes, Pyrenees, Atlantic coast, west-east crossing, Jura, Alps, La Planche des Belles Filles, Paris.
- 07 December, 2019Living in Monaco: cost of living, real estate, citizenshipread more
A small principality in the south of Europe has big ambitions. Everything is perfect here : nature, climate, architecture, culture, nightlife, day bustle, morning coffee at the fabulous terraces
- 07 November, 2019The Cote d'Azur holiday with children: where to go, and what to doread more
If the beaches, tan and passive recreation have already bored, you have many more options for family holiday . We have prepared an overview of the cities, where to go with the kids on the Côte d'Azur will be the best solution.
- 21 October, 2019The cost of living on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur)read more
Apartment with a sea view, car rental, dining in restaurants and a cup of delicious coffee for breakfast. How much does all this cost?
- 19 August, 2019How to get a mortgage in France: Features of the system, and who can count on thatread more
France continues to be in the list of top 20 countries where foreigners are willing to buy real estate. However, due to relatively high prices - not everyone can pay a one-time desired accomodation. So that the dream of living in France does not remain a dream - the government has developed a mortgage payment system. It may be used by non-residents of the country almost on the same conditions as the nationals of France.