Edition 107 of the Tour de France starts on 27 June 2020 on the Côte d'Azur to finish on Sunday 19 July in Paris. The route follows an anticlockwise loop through the southern half of France – Nice, Provence, Cevennes, Pyrenees, Atlantic coast, west-east crossing, Jura, Alps, La Planche des Belles Filles, Paris.
- 21 December, 2019Tour de France 2020 - 107 Issueread more
- 07 December, 2019Living in Monaco: cost of living, real estate, citizenshipread more
A small principality in the south of Europe has big ambitions. Everything is perfect here : nature, climate, architecture, culture, nightlife, day bustle, morning coffee at the fabulous terraces
- 07 November, 2019The Cote d'Azur holiday with children: where to go, and what to doread more
If the beaches, tan and passive recreation have already bored, you have many more options for family holiday . We have prepared an overview of the cities, where to go with the kids on the Côte d'Azur will be the best solution.
- 21 October, 2019The cost of living on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur)read more
Apartment with a sea view, car rental, dining in restaurants and a cup of delicious coffee for breakfast. How much does all this cost?
- 19 August, 2019How to get a mortgage in France: Features of the system, and who can count on thatread more
France continues to be in the list of top 20 countries where foreigners are willing to buy real estate. However, due to relatively high prices - not everyone can pay a one-time desired accomodation. So that the dream of living in France does not remain a dream - the government has developed a mortgage payment system. It may be used by non-residents of the country almost on the same conditions as the nationals of France.
- 04 August, 2019Taxes on real estate in France: on the purchase, maintenance, accommodation, sale for citizens and residentsread more
For more than ten years, France is on the list of TOP-20 countries selling real estate to foreign residents. This is not surprising: the rich history of the country, unique areas for rest , a developed economy and other advantages make France a comfortable country for living and recreation.
- 23 July, 2019The Most Expensive Houses on the French Rivieraread more
How much businessmen, athletes, showmen, politicians and the rich people of the world are willing to pay for a comfortable climate, incredible views, famous neighbors, the prestigious title of a property owner on the French Riviera? Millions of euros. Property in the resort area is expensive, but it's worth this. There is everything for comfortable rest, creative impulses, secluded evenings, noisy parties and other pleasures of life. This is confirmed by Roman Abramovich, Tina Turner , Sharon Stone, Johnny Depp and many other world famous people who bought property here.
- 09 June, 2019TOP 5 restaurants of the French Rivieraread more
Today we talk about the most important component of a good holiday - food. Food is also one of the important attractions on the Cote d'Asure, without which a good rest will not succeed! In the center of European resort life, you can satisfy the gastronomic interest of almost any popular world cuisine.