- Menton, GaravanHR2174
Charming property in quiet location with sea views3Bedrooms1 100 000 €
- Menton, GaravanHR2182
Splendid manor offering a panoramic view of the bay8Bedrooms2 500 000 €
- Menton, AnnonciadeHR2428
Haven of peace of four hectares0BedroomsPrice on request
- Menton, Serres de la MadoneHR1660
Breathtaking view of the bay from Bordighera to Cap Martin5Bedrooms2 250 000 €
- Menton, Serres de la MadoneHR2394
Charming villa in quiet residential area3Bedrooms1 400 000 €
- Menton, AnnonciadeHR2444
Haven of peace2Bedrooms700 000 €
Super apartment in residential complex with pool1Bedroom355 000 €
Please contact us for a personalised selection of exclusive and off-market properties which are not listed on our website.
Luxury real estate for sale in Menton
Property in Menton is interesting, first of all, for couples and families with children wishing to enjoy a seaside holiday in a cozy, secluded atmosphere on the French Riviera. A calm atmosphere reigns here, conducive to a peaceful pastime. Menton does not have big hotels, night bars with loud music, but there are spacious beaches and absolute comfort for relaxation.
Do not worry that by deciding to buy a villa in Menton, you will be doomed to an unnecessarily insipid, calm life. You can plunge into the world of excitement, entertainment and nightlife in Monaco: the principality is easily accessible in 15 minutes by car. According to tourists and locals alike, the standard of living in Menton can easily compete with the overpopulated Nice and Cannes. Located on a relatively gentle slope, the seaside resort town pleases with interesting events and attractions:
• surrounded by orange and lemon groves, the famous citrus festival is held annually here: from February to March, His Majesty the Lemon rules the ball;
• connoisseurs of beauty should definitely visit the Museum of Fine Arts, located in the Carnole Palace, where masterpieces of the greatest artists of the past are presented;
• You can plunge into a riot of colors and aromas of Mediterranean greenery in the famous Val Rame Botanical Garden: its famous pride is the fruit trees from the tropical jungle.
If you are tired of the dynamic pace of life in the metropolis and want to live by the sea, we recommend to buy a house in Menton (Garavan district) - a city of seascapes, shady citrus alleys and modern, luxury infrastructure.